Extract Aloe (Aloe Vera)
ampoules of 1 ml
WITHOUT PRESERVATIVES AND COLORS
Each ampoule contains: extract of fresh leaves of Aloe (Aloe Vera) – 1 ml
Excipients: sodium chloride – 0.8%
Indications: Water Aloe ampoules is a traditional and well-known product. Unlike other products containing aloe, it is obtained by a fundamentally different method. Its physiological activity is determined by the method of production developed by Academician VP Filatov in the 1940s.
This is a method of increasing the concentration of biologically active substances in plant tissues. Academician VP Filatov found that if isolated plant tissue (aloe leaf) is placed in adverse conditions (in complete darkness, at low temperatures up to + 3 ° C, and kept there for 20-25 days), then in tissue cells undergo biochemical changes, as a result of which special biologically active substances are produced – biogenic stimulants that are able to activate the vital functions of the body. The aloe leaves bio-stimulated in this way are crushed and steamed EXTRACT ALOE is obtained from them on water vapor (in order to preserve all useful substances).
Only the liquid EXTRACT ALOE in ampoules obtained by the method of Academician VP Filatov from fresh, bio-stimulated leaves of Aloe Vera
- contains biogenic stimulants
- strengthens the immune system
- has adaptogenic, general tonic, laxative, and choleretic effect
- improves cellular metabolism
- activates metabolism in tissues by increasing tissue permeability
- increases the general non-specific resistance of the organism and the resistance of the mucous membranes to the action of damaging agents
- accelerates regeneration processes
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to the product, pregnancy and lactation, severe cardiovascular disease, hypertension, severe nephritis, acute gastrointestinal disorders, hemorrhoids, cystitis.
Additional information on use: Turbidity of the product is possible, which during storage falls as a precipitate. When the ampoule is shaken, the precipitate turns into a uniform turbidity. The sediment on the wall of the ampoule does not matter if the contents of the ampoule are transparent.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet!
Recommended daily dose: for adults 1 ampoule (1 ml) daily before meals; for children up to 5 years 0.2-0.3 ml before meals, over 5 years – 0.5 ml before meals.
Duration of use: from 30 to 50 days. It can recur after a 2-3 month break.
Special precautions for storage:
Store below 25 ° C!
Beware of light!
Keep out of reach of children!
Pharmaceutical company JSC BIOPHARM, Georgia, 380060 Tbilisi, Gotua str. 3
Through the multifaceted and beneficial effect on the functions of all organs and systems, EXTRACT ALOE significantly increases the non-specific protective forces of the body in:
- progressive myopia, blepharitis, conjunctivitis, keratitis, vitreous opacity, myopic chorioretinitis, optic nerve atrophy, retinitis pigmentosa
- gastritis, gastroduodenitis, enterocolitis, cholecystitis (outside the exacerbation stages)
- bronchial asthma, tuberculosis, pneumonia
- inflammatory diseases of the female genital organs, infertility, incl. and in men (increases sperm motility)
- trophic skin ulcers, wound scars
- neuralgia, neuritis, radiculitis, residual effects after polyneuritis and stroke
- reduced hearing and smell
- long-term diet for weight loss
- general fatigue and exhaustion
The ampoules are sterile for better operation and storage of the product.